Terms and Conditions
Onfirex is a website for the exclusive use of people of legal age (+18), in case of minority the entry and use of this web portal is totally prohibited, it contains explicit material and each person who accesses it is under your own responsibility.
Onfirex allows the uploading, sharing and viewing of various types of adult-oriented content by registered and unregistered users who wish to share and view visual representations of content, including sexually explicit images. In addition, the website contains texts, messages, files, data, information, images, photos, videos, recordings, materials, code and other materials posted/uploaded by users, this website is for adult-oriented content. Other content categories can be removed.
Onfirex may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites. Additionally, Onfirex cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. Onfirex is for your personal use and may not be used for any commercial endeavors except those specifically endorsed or approved by the website.
Onfirex is not, nor can it be considered a page that archives, stores, or hosts warez, or activities related to hackers, etc. We do not support illegal acts and especially reject computer hacking, illegal and morally wrong activities. We reject and prosecute child pornography, any attempt to use our portal to publish, disseminate or archive this type of materials may result in legal actions and the opening of our files to facilitate the work of the authorities, this includes providing data such as IP, dates and connection hours among others.
Onfirex does not know the protagonists of these videos or photos, as explained above the website allows the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult-oriented content by registered and unregistered users who wish to share and view visual representations of adult content.
You will be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making available your content on the Website. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, nor will any third party be liable, for the content or accuracy of any content submitted by you or any other Onfirex user. We do not control content you submit or contribute and we make no warranties regarding content submitted or contributed by users. Although we sometimes review content submitted or contributed by users, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any claim related to content sent or contributed by users.
However, we do not undertake to review content before it is posted on Onfirex, and we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable content after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction with respect to transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no obligation or liability to any person for the performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
You affirm, represent and warrant that you own or have the licenses, rights, consents and permissions to post content, all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the site website in accordance with these terms of service.
You further agree that content you submit to Onfirex will not contain third-party copyrighted party material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or are otherwise legally authorized manner to publish the material and grant the website all of the license rights granted herein. All content you submit must meet the content standards set forth in these Terms of Service.
Onfirex will remove any content if it has been properly notified that such content infringes intellectual property rights. The Site reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, for any reason or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service. Likewise, if any material is offensive to you or for some reason you want it removed from the portal, we are at your service, with the commitment that it will be eliminated.
- You agree that you will only use the website and our services for the legal purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these terms of service. You are prohibited from using the website and our services for any other purpose, including commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
- It is strictly prohibited to publish content that depicts child pornography, rape, tobacco, torture, death, violence, or incest, racial slurs or hate speech, illegal, defamatory, slanderous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate (whether auditory or through the written word).
- Publish content that contains copyrighted materials, or material protected by intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- Publish any content impersonating another person;
- Deploy programs, software or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including conducting any denial-of-service attack or similar conduct.
- Implement or use programs, software or applications designed to damage, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure, collect or store personal data about any person. li>
- Use any robot, spider or any other device, automatic process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Website without our prior written consent.
- You should not publish personal data such as email, telephone number or any social network link of you or any protagonist of the videos.
- You must not defame and invent information with the purpose of damaging the moral integrity of any person.
- Avoid excessive obscene language, although common expressions are acceptable, it is strictly prohibited to be offensive both to the content of the video and to other users of this website.
- Avoid SPAM.
- Remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Site for any reason or no reason at our sole discretion
- Take any action with respect to any content submitted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of Onfirex users or the public or could create liability for us.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Onfirex respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that you do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, submit, transmit or make available any content that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
Onfirex operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any content that allegedly infringes the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found at DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice. If you believe that any content violates your copyright, please notify us using the contact form or by reporting the content. As part of our copyright policy, Onfirex will terminate a user's access to the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
Onfirex is not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between users and trademark owners. Accordingly, we encourage brand owners to resolve any disputes directly with the user in question. If the trademark owner is not able to reach a solution with the user, he can send us a notice using our contact form. Onfirex is willing to conduct a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement.